We’ve worked hard to make MSW Pro easy to use and understand and these terms and conditions as short and simple as possible. There are absolutely no hidden charges or catches and you can cancel your repeat payments at any time for any reason. If there’s anything here unclear to you please do give us a shout.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, retransmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use MSW Pro content in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use of MSW Pro content requires the prior written permission of Wavetrak Limited.
- You agree to use MSW Pro only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of MSW Pro.
- The information provided by MSW Pro is intended as a guide only. It should under no circumstances be used to make decisions where there is a risk to life of property.
- Your MSW Pro account is intended for the personal usage of the subscribing individual only. Our software will lock an account that appears to be being used from multiple computers simultaneously. An unlock email will be sent to the subscriber that will allow immediate reactivation of the account. It’s not our intention to compromise the number of locations or devices that a subscriber can access their account from, but to use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal account and data is protected. By agreeing to these terms you agree to be bound by our fair use policy. If you do have any issues with the fair use software please do contact support and we’ll be keen to assist.
- User payment for MSW Pro entitles you to MSW Pro usage and it’s features.
- MSW Pro payments are on subscription and thus will automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis. Your subscription can be managed through magicseaweed.com.
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time up to the next billing date and no further sums will be debited from you.
- On cancellation your account remains active for any days remaining in the current billing period.
- Your MSW Pro account will become a standard MSW account at the end of the current term if you have cancelled your subscription.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time the account of anyone in breach of these terms.
- We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide constructive feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
A free trial of the service is available. To commence the free trial billing details are collected and at the end of the trial period you will be charged for the first monthly or annual period unless you cancel during the free trial. You can cancel at any time on your account section of the website with absolutely no charge for any usage during the trial period. If you choose not to cancel you will be billed on a monthly or annual basis for the service, this can also be cancelled at any time (see cancellation above).
We reserve the right to limit free trial availability to one trial per customer.
- Wavetrak Limited employ all reasonable commercial measures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of our service, however outages or errors due to unforseen circumstances are possible.
- Web cameras are subject to potential issues including but not limited to device failure, weather, vandalism and obstruction that may affect the availability of particular locations over the lifetime of the service. While we strive to keep all locations in operation we can’t guarantee that this is the case.
- You can cancel renewal of your subscription at any time should the service no longer meet your needs.
- Under no circumstances will Wavetrak Limited be liable for any losses, damage or injury arising from any use of MSW Pro or from decisions made based on the information provided by MSW Pro.
- While Wavetrak Limited will strive to provide the best service possible we cannot guarantee that MSW Pro will be available at any given time or that it will be free from errors.
The magicseaweed name, images and logos identifying magicseaweed and associated products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks owned by Wavetrak Limited. The content of the app is also copyright of Wavetrak Limited. No intellectual property of Wavetrak Limited can be used without the explicit written consent of Wavetrak Limited.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.