WaveJet Propulsion Invites Lifeguard Organizations Send Strongest Paddler to Compete Against the WaveJet Rescue System
• Date and Time: Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 1pm (registrants must be on beach by 12pm for official check-in)
• Location: Narragansett Town Beach, Narragansett, RI
• Details: In association with the Waterman Eco-Challenge, WaveJet Propulsion is challenging lifeguard and ocean rescue organizations nation-wide to send their best paddler to compete against the WaveJet. In a mock rescue set-up, paddlers will race to determine who is the best on the beach in getting to a victim and back to shore. The rescue organization who wins the race (excluding the WaveJet rider) will win one (1) WaveJet Rescue System, with an approximate retail value of $4,150. There is no cash alternative for such prize, and the prize is not transferable. If the winning lifeguard also beats the WaveJet rider, that lifeguard will receive an additional $500.
For details and registration questions, please contact Kelly Virgulto - firstname.lastname@example.org and Jordan Voloshin - email@example.com or 310.896.6049 OR to register, please fill out the form at the end of this document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 619.448.1196
• 11’0” x 31” x 3 5/8” - epoxy construction
• Enables lifeguards and ocean rescue professionals to reach, rescue and return victims in half the time
• Allows critical lifesaving procedures to be executed while the victim is being propelled back to shore
• Enables lifeguards and ocean rescue pros to conserve energy so that they have stamina and support throughout the day
• Is a one-person operation, resulting in faster reaction time and quicker problem solving
• Equips a single rescue to help multiple victims on one call
• Provides utility no matter the condition - even if battery power depletes, the board can still be utilized as a rescue board and paddled back to shore
• Cost Per System (pricing for rescue board reduced and supported by WaveJet to benefit ocean rescue organizations and beach communities) - $4,150.00
Pretty much everyone wants to improve their surfing. That’s why you’re here.
Stunning RED Epic footage of Ian Walsh scoring perfect P-Pass, among other spots.
The Yeti is real and we chased it through forest and stream in the dead of the PNW winter.
A cacophony of bells reverberated around the sandstone cliffs of Bells Beach on Wednesday, announcing the wins of two wholly unsurprising victors.
The Approaching Lines Festival is a three-night extravaganza showcasing the cream of UK and International surf filmmaking.