MSW Mobile is also referred to as MSW Surf Forecast and/or Magicseaweed (iPhone/Android/Windows Phone 7 App) and MSW Mobile Pro is specifically the Pro upgrade of MSW Mobile.
Access to and use of MSW Mobile and its services is provided by Metcentral Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using MSW Mobile you agree to be legally bound by these terms which shall take effect immediately when you first use MSW Mobile. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not use MSW Mobile.
- Metcentral Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Metcentral Ltd. Your continued use of MSW Mobile after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Metcentral Ltd. Your continued use Metcentral Ltd after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, retransmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use MSW Mobile content in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use of MSW Mobile content requires the prior written permission of Metcentral Ltd.
- You agree to use MSW Mobile only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of MSW Mobile.
- The information provided by MSW Mobile is intended as a guide only. It should under no circumstances be used to make decisions where there is a risk to life.
- User payment for MSW Mobile Pro entitles you to 365 days of MSW Mobile Pro usage and it's features.
- MSW Mobile Pro is not a subscription and thus will not automatically renew after 365 days. You will be notified 2 weeks before the end of your term to renew.
- Should you renew your MSW Mobile Pro account 365 days will be appened to your remaining days.
- We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide constructive feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not happy with MSW Mobile Pro or feel you have been wrongly sold MSW Mobile Pro then you are able to claim a full refund within 28 days of your MSW Mobile Pro purchase.
- To claim a refund please email email@example.com. In the event of a refund your MSW Mobile Pro account will be reverted to a standard MSW Mobile account.
- After the 28 day refund policy has elapsed MSW Mobile Pro becomes a non-refundable service.
- Sales through Apple iTunes will be goverened by Apple’s refund policy.
- Under no circumstances will Metcentral Ltd be liable for any losses, damage or injury arising from any use of MSW Mobile or from decisions made based on the information provided by MSW Mobile.
- While Metcentral Ltd will strive to provide the best service possible we cannot guarantee that MSW Mobile will be available at any given time or that it will be free from errors.
- The magicseaweed name, images and logos identifying magicseaweed and associated products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks owned by Metcentral Ltd. The content of the app is also copyright of Metcentral Ltd. No intellectual property of Metcentral Ltd can be used without the explicit written consent of Metcentral Ltd.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
This application uses your device location information to locate your nearest surf spot. The application does not store this information nor does it pass it
on to any other person or entity. You can turn the location service off at any time in the settings page.